A prior customer called in regards to scheduling a time for someone to come out and provide her with a estimate on a home she bought in 2013. There was a frustrating leak and they didn't know where it was coming from. Our representative went out and provided a thorough inspection of the roof and found where the leak was.
Our crew went out and we removed the current ridge cap and ridge vent around 52 feet. We replaced it with new ridge vent and a new ridge cap. We also ran a bathroom vent with hoses on the second story rear of the home. Lastly, we removed and replaced 1 sq of a modified bitumen and installed new metal around the perimeter. The finished roof is just what our client wanted and we were thrilled to help!
our service area