Roofing Insurance Claim Assistance in Saint Louis, Chesterfield, Saint Charles, MO
We help guide you through roof repairs & insurance too
Having a tree fall or other severe weather fall on your home is not fun and never expected. Whether the damage is severe or fairly minor, it's vital that you get your home the correct solution and product needed, to fix it.
That's where Bone Dry Roofing can help. Our team of experts can guide you through our process of inspecting the damage, getting an estimate and working with the insurance process to get your home back to normal. We even have on-staff insurance adjusters who get your claim completed quickly and correctly.
Bone Dry Roofing can also provide you with a total roof and gutter repair or replacement service should you need it. Just contact us at 1-844-778-2185 or click below to get started. Bone Dry Roofing offers you our home improvement services in Saint Louis, Chesterfield, Saint Charles and nearby.
Our Insurance Claims Process
Time is of the essence when you have roof damage and our teams are ready to help you through the roof damage insurance claims process. Here's how we can help you.:
- Damage assessment: Roofing damage doesn’t always have to be large or obvious to cause large leaking problems inside the home. This is why getting an inspector trained in roofing storm damage specifically is so important to getting your roof fixed correctly and as quickly as possible. Our roof inspection will let you know what the roof damage is and whether repairs or replacement are most appropriate for your situation.
- Claims adjustment: Usually, insurance companies will send a claims adjuster to your home, in order to inspect the roof damage and the value of the existing roofing. Since Bone Dry Roofing has claims adjusters on-staff here in Greater Saint Louis, we can help you in this step and give an initial value of the roofing plus how much repairs or replacement would cost.
- Insurance company approval: After the damage claim has been submitted to the insurance company, they will send you a check to start the roof repair or replacement process. The check will be for the estimate amount minus depreciation and the deductible. This is vital to look for, because the first check if oftentimes much less than customers expect which we’ll talk more about later on.
- Actual roof repair or replacement: Once the insurance company approves everything, they will give the actual roof replacement or repairs. Here at Bone Dry Roofing we work with a variety of materials too, so we have many different solutions to choose from.
- Last step: After Bone Dry Roofing completes the work on your home, we send the insurance company one last invoice. The insurance company then sends you the rest of the money and the second check that covers the rest of the work needed to fix your home.
It's not uncommon after a major storm, many customers get visited by other companies who want to inspect your roofing. What we can offer with Bone Dry Roofing, is a company that is licensed, insured and experienced at roofing and gutters, plus we have staff to help guide you through the insurance process too.
Fix Your Roofing and Gutters with Bone Dry Roofing
To get started on fixing your roof's storm damage, simply contact Bone Dry Roofing at 1-844-778-2185 or fill out the form here on our website. We always work in Saint Louis, Chesterfield, Saint Charles, Ballwin, Saint Peters, O'Fallon, Florissant, Wentzville, Belleville, Ballwin and nearby Greater Saint Louis.
Looking for a price? Get a no cost, no obligation free estimate.