Ron went out to a new property to give an estimate for some work that needed to be done. Per the homeowner, we needed to replace the top five courses of the brick on the chimney, add a new chimney cap, and tuck-point down to the flashing. Ron gave the customer a thorough inspection of the chimney and gave them an estimate for all work that needed to be completed. Scott and Alec went out and we Installed a new chimney flue cap with brick and mortar. We also removed the existing crown and top 5 courses of the chimney. We then relayed the top 5 courses with new brick and spot tuck pointed the reaming courses to the roof deck and cutting any bad brick as needed. Lastly, we installed a new floating crown with a 2-inch overhang for water dispersal.