A customer who we have done some minor repairs for before had called in to have Ron visit and diagnose a section of the roof that needed an expert's attention. Ron dropped by and provided a thorough inspection of the roof, then gave them a estimate for the work that needed to be done. The vents and bathroom exhaust were causing leaks, so we created a custom plan to remedy the issue.
Our crew went out and installed two new roof mounted vents on the roof for a new bathroom exhaust. We removed the existing shingles and cut in two new openings. We then installed new ice and water shield, installed new vents with dampers, and we installed new shingles. The customer was grateful that we were able to repair the roof, staving off a replacement temporarily until the resident was ready to move ahead.
our service area